I love anything Cookies n’ Cream flavored. It is my favorite flavor or milkshake or ice cream and I am instantly drawn to any baked good that is based on an Oreo cookie crust or is topped with a creamy frosting filled with crushed cookies.
So once I came across these Hershey’s Cookies n’ Creme Drops, I knew it would only be a matter of time that I could resist buying a bag and tossing them into a new Cookies n’ Cream creation.
These Cookies n’ Cream Brownies were the result of my lack of willpower against buying this candy and I am so glad that I caved in!
Fudgey brownies filled with crushed Oreo cookies and Cookies n’ Cream Drops are a perfect mix of crunchy and creamy textures and will certainly satisfy any chocolate craving.
- ¾ cup (12 Tbsp) unsalted butter
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powde
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 20 Oreo cookies, broken
- 1 cup Hershey's Cookies n' Cream Drops
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 9X13-inch pan.
- Heat butter in a large microwave-safe bowl until melted.
- Stir in sugar and mix well.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix.
- Add cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and flour and mix well.
- Mix in crushed cookies and candy.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 27-32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the brownies comes out with only a few moist crumbs.
- Cool completely before cutting and serving.
- Recipe adapted from the King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion
heat butter until melted then stir in sugar
add egg and vanilla and mix, then add cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and flour and mix well
stir in crushed cookies and candies
pour batter into prepared pan and bake
cool before cutting and serving